- Personal worship: Spend time worshipping God and thanking Him for all He has done for you.
- Personal repentance: Ask God to search you. Confess each sin to the Lord, asking for forgiveness.
- Personal hunger: Ask God to help you be more hungry for Him and His presence.
- Personal holiness: Pray to be more holy, closer & set apart for God and further away from the world.
- Personal ministry: Devote yourself afresh to God and ask Him how and where He wants to use you.
- Personal needs: Pray & fast & make your requests to God for any personal needs in your life or family.
- Pray that we would all pray and fast something during these 21 days of fasting and prayer.
- Pray and ask God to help us be totally devoted to Him and led by Him in all things.
- Pray that our Pastors would be godly, hungry for God, pure and holy and protected from attacks by the enemy.
- Pray for all of our families and marriages, including our pastor’s.
- Ask God that His presence and Spirit would move mightily in our services so we would be changed.
- Ask God to release, empower and help His people to be used in spiritual gifts.
- Pray that our teaching and preaching would be anointed and blessed by God.
- Pray for our worship team that they would be anointed and led by God and that our worship would be powerful.
- Pray for additional musicians, specifically for a keyboard player, bass player, guitar player and an additional drummer.
- Pray that God would give us many new believers this year and that He would bless our Outreach ministries.
- Pray and ask God to bless Harvest with new families, children and youth.
- Pray & ask God to pour out His Spirit on our nation and bring revival to Canada.
- Pray that Christ’s church would rise up and pray according to 2 Chronicles 7:14.
- Pray for salvation, help, protection and wisdom for our Prime Minister and His government.
- Pray that ungodly laws would be struck down and replaced with godly laws.
- Pray that our new Prime Minister would introduce legislation outlawing abortion.
- Pray for Premier Doug Ford, for salvation, that he would pray and depend on God as a leader in Ontario.
- Pray for all the government leaders in Ontario that they would commit their lives to Christ.
- Pray for a new and moral sex curriculum for our children in their schools.
“Even now,” declares the LORD, “return to me with all your heart,
with fasting and weeping and mourning.”