HARVEST KID’S MINISTRY
We at Harvest believe our children are precious and God’s gift to us. We want our children to encounter God and experience His love so they can continue to walk in His love and give it away to the world. We follow Kids Own Worship and curriculum programming based on the Bible and led by the Holy spirit.
We do this by -
· Teaching children the Bible - the word of God .
· Teaching the children about the Father’s heart.
· Teaching our children how to partner with the Holy Spirit.
· Teaching our children that Revival starts with them.
· Demonstrating principles through Bible Stories, Worship and creative activities.
What to Expect On Sundays
We welcome your child to join us every Sunday at 11 AM for the opening of service and a time of worship. Around 11:30 AM, the church will pray for the children and then they are dismissed to Kid's Church. Parents will sign their children in at the Children's Ministry Area.
Harvest is thrilled to have your family and children join us as we journey together in our walk with Christ!
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.